METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive and understand this new environment, players engage in both single player and connected co-op. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items, gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
- Two ways to play – single player and co-op. These modes are linked via Base Camp, and character progress and gear carries between the two modes
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to crafting weapons and gear, as well serves as a command center for planning missions in both single player and co-op modes
- Gather resources, blueprints and raw materials for use in crafting. These can be gathered in single player mode by exploring the environment or won in successful co-op missions
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival, including crop growing, animal rearing, and food and water storage. As your camp develops you’ll gain access to high grade crafting items
- Manage resources, including essentials such as food and water, as well as raw materials used for weapons, defences and expendables.