Get your games for the lowest possible price via The Cheapest Gamestore!Play more, pay LESS
See Hyrule 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game and experience the events of the Great Calamity.
Join the struggle that brought Hyrule to its knees. Learn more about Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule and more through dramatic cutscenes as they try to save the kingdom from Calamity. The Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity game is the only way to see firsthand what happened 100 years ago.
Battle hordes of Hyrule’s most formidable foes.
From barbaric Bokoblins to towering Lynels, menacing monsters have emerged in droves. In addition to Link and Zelda, take control of characters like the four Champions and a young Impa must use their distinct abilities to carve through hundreds of enemies to save Hyrule from the impending Calamity.
If you have save data for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild game, you can get the in-game Training Sword bonus item. Equip this weapon and you’ll automatically hold a Pot Lid as a shield. This combo may also trigger the occasional Perfect Guard.
- Dozens of gripping cutscenes shed new light on characters like Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule, and more
- Players with save data from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game will receive the Training Sword in-game bonus weapon
- Experience the events of the Great Calamity 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- Play as characters like Link, Zelda and more and learn their distinct attacks and combat styles
- See a lively Hyrule before it was ravaged by Calamity Ganon.